I have already mentioned this earlier, that aptoide has been primarily developed for android users. Hence, it goes without saying that I’ll serve to the masses first. Here in this guide, I’ll explain little more about the Aptoide app store, it’s features and uses. Then I’ll move on to aptoide download for android, the steps to install aptoide on android smartphone. So let’s get started.
You must be knowing, that aptoide is a great platform and for those who are new to this concept let me tell you that Aptoide is an open source independent Android App store platform. Similar to Google Play store, it allows you to search for different applications games and easily download them on your phone. It’s safe, it’s easy, it’s quick and the cherry on the cake is that it is an independent platform, about which I will be highlighted later in the blog. Moreover, aptoide is free to download for android.
Table Of Content
Aptoide Android App
As mentioned above it’s an application downloading platform but, not merely restricted to this. It also enables the user to create and manage his/her own apps, follow recommendations by the community and discover new content.
Well, if this has excited you and you are willing to explore more on Aptoide, you need to download it and experience it for yourself. But, before you head further, let me tell you that all the apps on this platform have been thoroughly checked and are virus free so you can download it worry-free. So without worrying, you can directly proceed to aptoide apk free download for android. If by chance any iOS users are here, then please jump to this guide, aptoide for iOS.
Advantages Of Aptoide App For Android
- You can easily download the app without signing up.
- You also get an access to all the apps which are not present on Android
- If you wish to go back to the previous version of the app or don’t wish to download the upgraded version, you get that also on Aptoide
- You can also create your own app store and have its own name, logo, color and theme
- You can follow other stores and also get to know who is following you
- You can share your apps locally with your friends without using the internet
Key Features Of Aptoide
- Irrespective of the nation you belong, you can download Aptoide
- It is free of cost
- All the premium apps are available for free
- It is present in 20 plus languages
- Has more than 1000 Android apps and it also has the apps which are not there on android
- Automatic updates are available
- Best interface for the beginners
- Irrespective of the Android version you have, you can easily install the Aptoide
How To Download Aptoide New Version?
If this has fascinated you, you might be wondering where to download this app. You can easily get the app on the website of Aptoide and download it for free from there. I will be further highlighting, how to download and install the Aptoide apk for android.
Aptoide APK Details
- Version: 126.96.36.199
- File Size: 19.91 MB
- Downloads: 50M-250M
- User Ratings: 4.4
Let’s get started
- You need to stick to the following steps for hassle-free Aptoide Apk download and installation. First go to Settings >Security -> Click “Unknown Resources” -> OK -> Download.
- You need to enable this option as Google doesn’t allow the apps to be downloaded if they are not from the Google Playstore. Another reason for this is, such downloads can be risky as they may be malicious or may contain a virus which can either damage your phone, leak the data and other operational issues. Thus, in order to download the app from the external source, you need to manually enable this option.
- Once you have enabled the download option, you need to go to the following link and click on “Install Aptoide” to start the aptoid apk download.
As mentioned above, in order to download the Aptoide app, you need to go to its website and then download the app. The link here will take you to the web page from where you can download the app.
- Now you need to go to the place or directory where you have saved the Aptoide apk file .tap on this file to install. At this juncture, you should know that the download will only take place if you have followed the first step correctly.
- After this, you can see the Aprtoide icon on the home page of your Android phone. Now tap on this icon and you have access to a new world of different apps which are available on Aptoide for free.
- Once you are done with this, go back to step 1 and disable the download from external source option.
I hope it was helpful for you, let me know your views and opinions and don’t forget to leave a comment below.